“Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.” John Evelyn
This Valentine’s Day we are celebrating the love between friends. Moms Artelier grew from friendship and the love between friends really is so special, isn’t it.
I have been so hesitant to take down the Christmas decorations because then the house will be so bland and boring again. So we are replacing the Christmas baubles with hearts.
We pulled out the craft box, scissors and got crafty making this super easy Valentine’s Day wreath for our door. The fun thing about this craft is that you can make it as big or small as you like. If you use little hearts, you can make little ones and bigger hearts for a bigger wreath.
I have attached a template of a heart you can use or you can wing it make your own.
- Pair of scissors
- 1 Paper plate
- Different shades pink cardboard
- Different heart templates
- Cut out the center of the paper plate.
- Cut out the hearts from both colours of paper. Roughly 16 larger ones in total and about 6 smaller ones.
- Paste the hearts all around the paper plate until you can't see the plate anymore.
- Attach some string to the top of the wreath with some sticky tape and hang up on your door.
Don’t forget to download your heart template, you can use it for this craft and so many others.