Lexi love ice-lollies! Even during winter! She’ll eat them in the bath of she’s too cold. And it’s a great way to sneak things into her diet. With these orange creamsicle ice-lollies there’s no reason to sneak anything. They’re just delicious!
In our household we know it’s autumn when the oranges on our tree start to ripen. We’ve had an abundance of oranges and Lexi already got tired of eating them. So I set her to work juicing them.
Naturally, she wanted orange ice-lollies so we decided to go “fancy” with these and make them orange creamsicle. It is simple enough that Lexi was able to do it herself and they turned out better than we expected!
Orange Creamsicle Ice-Lollies
- 1 cup orange juice freshly squeezed
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1 Tbs maple syrup*
- Pour your milk into a bowl (preferably one with a spout) and mix in the maple syrup.
- Slowly pour in the orange juice while gently stirring (if your child is making this, this is a great time to help out).
- Pour into your ice-lolly mold.
- Leave in the freezer overnight to harden.